Study in UK Scholarship Program
Woorke is providing UK Scholarships Program 2019 1 Scholarship of Fully Funded, Student would be given Scholarship on merit basis.
- This is a chance for students to receive Study in UK Scholarships. This scholarship can be utilized either in course materials or other resources as well.
- If you found this scholarship beneficial and you believe you can achieve it, please don’t hesitate in contacting us with the relevant details.
Quick Information about the Scholarship:
Total Scholarship :
- Fully Funded
- 1 Candidate
- “How to Become a Better Student”
- July 31, 2019
Winner Announcement :
- August 10, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- You can use Contact form or you can directly email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
General Terms of Participation:
- You have a chance to win a scholarship for Fully-funded University Scholarship.
- Write 400 to 1000 words on the topic “How to Become a Better Student” make sure the content is unique.
We want you to include the following ideas:
- Top 3 tips on becoming a better student.
- Why some students are better than others.
- The top student will receive Fully Funded, If you would like to know more, please continue reading or email us any questions using form or directly emailing us (email@example.com)
Eligibility and Creativity:
- This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools..
- The piece of content you are going to create must be unique and creative. The words of your content must be able to convince anyone that you know what you’re doing and you are correct.
- While reading the articles that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, value of the provided information and few others aspects.
How to Submit your Application:
- Firstly, write an article of 400 to 1000 words long and submit to us via a word .doc file. Additionally, please add the URL to your website (If you have any).
- When you will be done with these steps, email us at with all of the details listed below and attached Word document.
- Your Personal Details (Full name, telephone and mailing address).
The name of the Institute you attend.
- Your area of study.
- Proof that you are a student of the Institute you specified.
- The deadline is July 31, 2019 and the winners will be selected by August 10th, 2019 and the check will be mailed out by August 15, 2019.
- Use the Contact Form or Email Us ( firstname.lastname@example.org )